All gamers have a dream to create their own game and make money with that (or just playing it), in this post I’ll show you a very simple arcanoid-type game but playing it your you own gamepad.
Ok I’ll not create a game but a gamepad, it still cool! The gamepad I’ll make it is based on arduino board and ATMEGA328 microprocessor. In this part I will show you the hardware side and in the next part I’ll connect this to the “game”.
First of all what do we need :
– An Arduino board
– 3 buttons (for left – right – hit)
– A piezo (for sound when you hit)
– 9 Cables (to connect the components)
– 3 Resistors ( for the button’s potential)
– And on vibrator , I take it out from a ps2 gamepad, and I used “durex vibrating ring” before, yes I did. ( It vibrates when losing)
So the circuit connection is the following :
(Click image for full)